PerioChip® is a second line treatment in the care and maintenance of Periodontal Disease.
PerioChip® allows you to offer choice to your patients.
Reduce your as well as patients' health risks associated with Periodontal Disease.
What is PerioChip
PerioChip® is a second line treatment in the care and maintenance of Periodontal Disease. It comes in the for of an innovative, easy to insert biodegradable chip containing 2.5 mg of chlorhexidine digluconate – an ideal non-antibiotic adjunct treatment to reduce pocket depth in adults with periodontitis.
Adjunct antibacterial therapy with chlorhexidine digluconate has been shown to be very effective in reducing pocket depth versus root surface debridement alone
- Significantly more effective in reducing pocket depth than RSD alone
- Targeted delivery reaches base of periodontal pockets
- High concentration of chlorhexidine digluconate concentration kills 99% of periopathogenic bacteria
- Locally active within the crevicular fluid
- Well tolerated in clinical studies
- Minimal interference with daily routine
- Takes 30 seconds to place
- Can be used in regular periodontal and dental care maintenance
- Dentists, periodontists and hygienists across the globe have been using PerioChip in their practices for over two decades
- Demonstrated to be well-tolerated and effective in multi-centre clinical trials
- Ongoing, active clinical trials for new indications